Make the Connections You Need to Succeed
Common areas of networking support include:
Education Gap Analysis and Referral
- BBA HR and Tech Education Series
- External partner webinars and workshops
- Post secondary technical training courses
Grant and Subsidy Referrals
- Columbia Basin Trust business support programs
- Province of BC and other provincial opportunities
- Government of Canada, IRAP, Pacific Economic Development Canada
Networking and Mentorship Referrals
- Introductions to other BBA Clients
- Participation in the BBA Mentorship program
- BBA General Advisors, Columbia Basin Trust Sector-specific Advisory Partners
How to Access this Free Service
Eligible businesses must be:
- headquartered or management based in the Columbia Basin region;
- a for-profit business that is actively conducting business and earning revenue;
- in compliance with all Canadian laws and regulations; and
- registered and have a business number.
Ineligible business include:
- concept or start-up businesses that have not generated revenue;
- multi-level marketing businesses;
- regulated industries such as cannabis/tobacco production or retail liquor sales; and
- franchise owners or businesses
Not sure if you’re eligible? Contact Us and we can talk about it!
One to one Advisory Services
Our Navigators may recommend you meet with a BBA Business Advisor to dig deep into a challenge or opportunity your business may be facing. This referral will be made as part of your needs assessment and the advisory services are provided free of charge.
Ready to get started?
Each business is required to complete our online application form.
Have questions before you apply? Contact Us and we can talk about it!
If you are an Agriculture Based Business, you may prefer to reach out to our Agricultural Specialist. Learn More.