Kootenay Shipping webinar
For many business owners, shipping goods within/ beyond the Kootenays can be time-consuming, unreliable, and expensive. The new Kootenay Shipping website aims to help with that.
As we launch this site, we’ve invited a panel of experts to discuss shipping in and beyond the Kootenays. They will discuss:
- Logistics and transportation costs and how businesses can manage them.
- What to consider when choosing a transportation options.
- How best to move your goods—from both the shipper’s and the handler’s perspective.
- What does a shipping broker do? How much do they cost? When should a business use one?
- What are your shipping options?
- Tips from experience (you don’t have to learn everything the hard way)
Postponed until Fall 2021
Please email email@example.com to show interest in this topic. If we gather enough interest we’ll hold one sooner.