Have you ever wondered about becoming an entrepreneur? Taking your training or skills to a new level and running your own show? Launching a start-up? Maybe buying a business and running it?
The Me Inc. workshop is designed to answer your questions. In just 2 hours we will review critical decision points for making the transition, support resources and other details like:
- what it is to be an entrepreneur (pros, cons, lifestyle considerations);
- types of business entities (for profit, non-profit, co-ops);
- business models (brick and mortar versus online);
- product types (pros, cons);
- common pitfalls and motivations; and
- how to get started (support services, best practices).
**NOTE: The Me Inc. workshop does not include writing a business plan.
Nelson: January 29, 2019 (1:30-3:30 pm)
Trail: February 5, 2019 (1:30-3:30 pm)
Invermere: February 5, 2019 (6:30-8″30 pm)
Revesltoke: February 12, 2019 (6:30-8:30 pm)
Cranbrook: February 26, 2019 (6:30-8:30 pm)
Creston: March 5, 2019 (6:30-8:30 pm)
Golden: March 12, 2019 (6:30-8:30 pm)
Castlegar: March 19, 2019 (6:30-8:30 pm)
Nelson: March 26, 2019 (6:30-8:30 pm)
Fernie: March 26, 2019 (6:30-8:30 pm)
Workshop Cost: Free
Register online or call us toll-free to register by phone at 1.855.510.2227. Please make sure you register at least two days prior to the workshop date in order to ensure a seat.
If you do not see your community on the list, let us know. We can bring the workshop to your community or organization for 10 or more interested people.