The Agriculture Business Advisor provides free, one-to-one, confidential business advisement to agricultural businesses, food producers, and food processing businesses in the Columbia Basin region.
Your business must be:
- headquartered in the Columbia Basin map;
- a for-profit agriculture business that is actively conducting business and earning revenue;
- a non-profit operating a social enterprise farm or food processor and earning revenue;
- in compliance with all Canadian laws and regulations; and
- registered and have a business number.
What types of businesses are ineligible?
- concept or start-up businesses that have not generated revenue including agriculture and food-producing social enterprises.
To contact Nyree Marsh, Agriculture Business Advisor please use her NEW email address firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure about eligibility.
Contact Nyree Marsh, Agriculture Business Advisor
phone: 855-510-2227 ext 7
direct line: 250-402-0383
or fill out an online intake form here.