The Agriculture Business Advisor provides free, one-to-one, confidential business advisement to agricultural businesses, food producers, and food processing businesses in the Columbia Basin region.
Your business must be:
- headquartered in the Columbia Basin map;
- a for-profit agriculture business that is actively conducting business and earning revenue;
- a non-profit operating a social enterprise farm or food processor and earning revenue;
- in compliance with all Canadian laws and regulations; and
- registered and have a business number.
What types of businesses are ineligible?
- concept or start-up businesses that have not generated revenue including agriculture and food-producing social enterprises.
- contact email@example.com if you are unsure about eligibility
Contact Nyree Marsh, Agriculture Business Advisor at Community Futures Central Kootenay
phone: 250-352-1933 x111
or fill out an online intake form here.