The Basics of Rising Rates and your Business
Learn the basics of interest and inflation rates, then understand your operating margins and profitability sensitivity to these rate changes.
• The connection between rising interest rates and inflation
• What rising rates mean for small, privately owned businesses
• Why inflation and higher interest rates will change your financial statements
• How you can model the impact on your cash flow and predict the future of your business
Building a Plan to Adapt Your Supply Chain to Rising Rates
Once you understand the impact rising rates will have on your business, it’s important to build a plan to react and build resilience in your business.
• The three major components of a plan for rising rates
• Where you can find the effect of these two factors in your supply chain
• How to determine when pricing should change and how to calculate which prices to adjust
• When you should talk to your customers and suppliers about price changes